Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hello mofos

A little about me before I let my deviant mind out of the cage, lol.

I'm a 20 year old woman/girl/human being/whatever from the emerald isle. I like warm blooded animals, and some of the non warm blooded ones too. 
I love cookies, heavy metal music, and morbid poetry.

I 'm 5'7, have dyed black hair and mercury grey eyes. I like my eye color 'cause it's fairly rare. I always keep a note in my head when I see someone else who has mercury eyes. Lol.

My name, "Adrenalectomized Mutant", is a metaphor...kinda of a comment on how humanity treats difference (hence "mutant"...okay, I've watched the X-men series one too many times). For a large part, humans don't like difference, whether inborn or chosen, and they either diagnose it as a sickness or treat it as a moral crime to be punished. Sometimes both...they see it as a sickness which is your responsibility to manage, and see you as immoral if you run with it. Or they will take it upon themselves to make you 'normal', and they'll try and take qualities away from you, even if they're vital, anything to make you 'like everyone else' (hence "adrenalectomized").  

Okay, that's a harsh and disturbing word to use as a metaphor, I hear people think already. Unnecessary and puerile attempt at shock, right?

Yeah, "adrenalectomized" is a disturbing word. 

So is the shit that it stands for, in my usage. 

So is beating a girl to death for having red dreadlocks and modifications instead of lank, 'normal' brown hair and mute-coloured clothes (yes, I'm talking about Sophie Lancaster, may she rest in peace).

So is self-diagnosing someone with a mental sickness because they wear a little piece of metal in their mouth instead of one a few inches away in their ear lobe, like a good, nice girl. (sarcasm)


So is mocking a young male as 'soft' because he wants to work with children.


So is labelling a woman who does heavy resistance training as 'not well in the head' or 'trying to be like a man', yet condoning a lobotomized pop-culture where women are reduced to just boobs and hair extensions.


Yup, I don't have a  very high tolerance for humanity's hypocrisy. You might have noticed.

S ok, fellow homo sapiens. I love you really. Hugs and kisses everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment